Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prices You Pay for Mens Fashion

This is why I hate shopping in Japan:



So lets do some math...

Japan Price
4,300 / 80 = $53.75

$53.75
-28.00
$25.75

So you're telling me that a shirt that is ALREADY marked down 50% is still twice as expensive as bought directly from the brand itself?

Japanese people piss me off because they are probably the sheepiest of sheep people I have ever met (in terms of fashion but other things as well)... These people will buy anything because its "cool." I read a brief study on how most men my age are nearly poor because they spend all their money on trying to look cool. Apparently, appearing wealthy is suuuuper important to them. Important in most countries, but I guess its pretty bad here.

This is a fucking T-SHIRT. Its probably a fucking Hanes t-shirt. Go spend your money elsewhere fucking idiots.

*********************************


UPDATE:
I checked shipping and it only costs $25.11 to ship to Japan... so do the math.

$25.75
-25.11
$   .64

Its $.64 cheaper plus Japanese shipping (I didn't factor it in).


No comments:

Post a Comment