Saturday, March 24, 2012

Faces

What up,

So I've been working on this theory about the facial structures of the Japanese. To begin, I haven't had many kids classes, but from what I've seen I've been observing some similarities with the older folk.
I know that this study is by no means "new" but I find it interesting because it seems easier to spot with the Japanese. Further, I feel I can recognize more personality traits.

For starters, the saying about rounder faces still stands strong. I believe that I have heard that the rounder the face the more bull headed/ head strong/ type A/  etc. As witnessed by this stupid fat face brat that wouldn't shut his mouth once he found out my name translated sounds just like the word diarrhea. Looking back right now maybe this doesn't make the most sense but fuck that kid anyways.

The second type of face I've started to recognize isn't really a stereotype of a personality, but more of a prediction. There are these kids that just look like their natural born athletes. It's strange but I can't help but think everyone notices too.

Of course there are the shy nerdy types too but I haven't given much thought to it... Plus my trains up hahah.

Later on guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment